Sunday, April 5, 2015

Three products I would never camp without!

 These are three of my must-haves, on the road and also at home.


First off is Suave Dry Shampoo.  I love this product!  I don't wash my hair quite as often when we are traveling in our rig, so this product is a life-saver.  Just spray it on dry hair, wait a few minutes, run your hands through your hair, and then brush vigourously...dirt and excess oil are removed and the volume in my hair is increased.  Love, love, love this stuff!

Second, I use Cetaphil cleanser to wash my face.  This product is very gentle for sensitive skin.  It can be smoothed over your face and gently wiped off with tissues or a cold or warm wet washcloth, whatever you have available.  In the photo you will notice that I get Equate brand from Walmart...much cheaper but the exact same thing.


Last is my sitz bath.  Just add about three cups of warm water to this pan and then sit on it for 5-10 minutes.  This may be TMI, but let's face it, we don't shower as often on the road as we might at home.  This washes all those parts that need to be washed more often than the rest of us does!  I didn't have a single UTI this whole winter, for the first time that we have camped for an extended period of time!  We got ours at Walgreens and it was less than $15...well worth it!

I hope some of you find this information useful!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Robin--you forgot one important item. . . . . .ME