Thursday, January 15, 2015

Advertising



I have decided to add advertising to my blog, but please be assured that any ads you see are only for products/services/sites that I personally use myself and endorse!  

You may have noticed that there is a button that will take you directly to Passport America.  Last winter, Steve and I saved $274 on campgrounds (not counting the $45 annual fee) by camping in as many Passport America Campgrounds as we could.  Their campgrounds are generally very nice, often also Good SAMs parks.

They offer 50% off their nightly rates, usually only on weekdays, but not always, and there is sometimes a limit on the number of nights the rate will apply.  There are also some limitations depending on whether it's on or off season for their location.

When you join they send you a nice campground guide to help you locate their parks.  They also have a nice app for Apple devices.

Check them out!

I also  have a button for E-Vitamins.  This is the website I use to order peppermint oil!  We use peppermint oil-soaked cotton balls to discourage mice from wintering in our rig in cold Connecticut!  Just tuck the cotton balls in all your drawers, cabinets, basically everywhere you can tuck them, and so far we have not opened up the rig to mouse droppings or chewed anything!  I know several members of our Good Sams camping club have used this technique with the same excellent results!

I use this same website to order many vitamins and supplements.   They are very reliable, and I fully recommend them.




No comments: