Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day 1 of the Passport America Fun Rally Down South

Arrived at the Sarasota County Fairgrounds for the start of the rally.  Joe I, I thought of you when a gang of guys helped us park our rig, because I know you did this for many years as the CT Good Sams Rally.  We have electric here but no water so we came with our onboard water tank full plus six gallons of spring water.  

When Steve went to register, he discovered that they had mailed us our whole welcome packet to our home address about three weeks ago!  Oops!  They are generating a new one for us as I write this!

All he came back with was our name tags!  :-(

I am laying low today...the dew point is elevated because a big rain storm is blowing in, and humidity and MS do not mix!  As I write this it is finally pouring rain!  A cold front is blowing in with this rain, so at least tomorrow will be chilly for us (50's)...I know CT folks...you'd do anything right now to see 50 degrees!

Tomorrow will be vendors, seminars, dinner and entertainment.  Phew, I'd better rest up tonight!




2 comments:

Karen and Tony said...

Thanks for adding me to blog list. I'm going to enjoy reading your blog!

Camping with Robin and Steve said...

Same here! I have tons of questions to ask you!