Thursday, February 26, 2015

Sonrise Palms Christian RV & Rally Park

This park is in Cocoa, Fl, and was the only place that would take us for this weekend without any reservations.  We are technically in their overflow section, but we have W/E/S, 50 amp service and we are right next to the pool!  It is pricey but we didn't have a lot of choice...we would have dry camped at Walmart, etc. but it's quite humid (for me) so I really need to have the A/C.  We have reservations for March 1-7 someplace else but we needed something in the meantime.  

The weather is not supposed to be great this weekend so we probably won't do the beach here, but I am sure we can find other things to do.  For one, the road to this campground is directly across from a Camping World, and I also found a place on the tourist map they gave us that sells beads and jewelry making accessories at which I think I could find some things for my windchimes project.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are settled in for a few days and the next stop sounds good. I'm bummed that my last few days here are going to be cold and/or rainy. Talk to you soon. Gram