Friday, February 21, 2014

Sick in Paradise

Ok, yesterday was basically a lost day for me. Several times a year I get hit with a bout of vertigo that sends me to bed for about 36 hrs and it hit me about 36 hrs ago! I keep Bonine in the house and the rig because that's the only thing that helps a bit, plus ginger. A bit better today...I was able to go in the pool here at the campground, which is good because I'm also dealing with humidity here :(. 

We are trying to balance the a/c with fans...it's either too cold or too hot in the rig. Problem is that a front is coming through and it's humid on the coasts as well. I'm going to investigate where we should go next, maybe tonight if I feel a bit better. No sense being miserable here if we can move to be more comfortable somewhere else. That's how we roll...  (Our new motto!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the woozies and the humidity have gone away by now -- bummer. I think you need a couple of days of rest, too.

Melting fast here but more cold next week.

Be well,

Mom

Camping with Robin and Steve said...

Nope, not yet...now I am thinking it may be the virus you and I sometimes get that affects our equilibrium? I am swimming every day here and yesterday found my little blue fan which is helping. In the meantime Steve is working on all kinds of improvements to the rig...really cute to see!