Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hot and humid in Malabar, FL

The heat and humidity have been too high for me these last few days.  I am having trouble regulating the climate in the rig at night.  We ran the a/c last night and it was either too warm or too cold...so I am not sleeping well.

Today we swam which was lovely and then ran errands which was tough...it was about 83-85 degrees with too much humidity or me.  I hear from my step-mom that March is never this warm here in Florida, so the weather is cycling in extremes everywhere.  We shudder to hear about all of the snow and bitter cold back in CT!

Gram, we finally made it to a Bells which I know you like, and it was an Outlet!  Steve got new sneakers and a new bathing suit!

We got our boring errands out of the way today so tomorrow I hope to hit a bead shop I saw for my windchimes and an Ace Hardware that someone told us sold a lot of Amish products.  Forgot to mention that we saw several Anish and Mennonites in the Sarasota area.  





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For now I will take your hot and humid. Back here in Texas it had been dreary and cold :(

Camping with Robin and Steve said...

Today (Saturday) it is downright chilly! We are slowly heading north and really hope that wasn't the end of swimming and beach weather!