Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Melbourne Beach, FL

Struck off for a beach a little bit south of where we were yesterday and found Melbourne Beach.  It had the same boardwalk but more sand had covered the lower half so I had to get off my scooter sooner.  Also, there was more walking on the sand to get to where I wanted to set up.  And it was hotter.  And there were no shells on this beach like there were yesterday.

When we got back to the rig I ate a quick lunch and then had to lie down.  For those of you who don't know, MS and heat/humidity don't mix well.  It was in the low 80s today with moderate humidity (for me).  All that exertion was too much.

Tomorrow we are going to skip the beach.  The plan is to swim first thing (btw, the reason the pool was so cold the first time we used it was because the heater wasn't working, so the pool has been closed for repairs...but we noticed the closed for repairs sign has been taken down.). Then some shopping and general site-seeing.

No comments: